Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

My review of Elvis Costello & Allen Toussaint's 'River in Reverse' in Cleveland Scene

Since I began freelancing regularly - in addition to my editor-at-large gig at High Times - I've been in contact with numerous editors. One of them is Chris Parker, music editor of the alternative-weekly Cleveland Scene. Chris wrote many stories for High Times when I was editor and senior editor, and he's returned the favor lately with several assignments.

My first review published in Cleveland Scene is of The River in Reverse - Elvis Costello and Allen Toussaint's brilliant collaboration. Click here to read my review. It's my favorite album of the year so far.

My next review is of Guster's Ganging Up on the Sun - another terrific album. It will appear in an upcoming issue and online as well. I'm also scheduled to interview VH1's Supergroup singer Sebastian Bach for Cleveland Scene.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Your Ad Here